Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Flowers

Today begins a new challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers challenge blog and the theme is:
May Flowers
For my project, I chose to create a basket for the centerpiece of my dining table.
The basket is created from a 9" by 9" piece of bright yellow card stock. DCWV double-sided designer paper was used to decorate the sides. I found these gorgeous spring flowers and birds at Pat Catan's. After adding a peach colored ribbon to the handle, I placed a bird on each side of the ribbon facing each other.

These baskets are so easy and quick to put together. I just love making them. I am trying to decide if I should make some for craft shows this fall. What do you think?

If you are looking for a fun challenge, why not head on over to the Stinkin' Inkers to see my design team's inspiration projects and enter your creations. You have until 7pm Friday May 25th to enter. Limit of 3 projects per person.

Happy Crafting!
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment