Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Tulip Time

It is beginning to look like Spring here in Northeast Ohio. We have temps in the 40's and 50's most days and the flowers are starting to bloom. I am anxious to see the tulips and daffodils.

My project for the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge beginning today is a card featuring punch art tulips. 

I started with a light pink base card and added a light blue mat. Each of the flower petals were inked with a matching color of ink to create the shadow.
The petals of the flowers were created with the wing of the bird punch and the stems were fussy cut. Popdots were to used give the flowers dimension  The flower pot was made with a 2 inch square with the sides cut at an angle. Last I added a simple white satin bow and sentiment.

I hope you will hop on over to the Sisterhood and take a look at the beautiful inspiration projects from my sistahs, then enter your creations.

Have a great day!
Terri

  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, Terri, tulips are a wonderful spring flower and yours are so pretty! I love the colors you chose and the details make the flowers the focal point perfectly. Great card, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring card and so very creative to use the punch for the tulip petals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun punch art flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete